About Me

My photo
Cardiff, United Kingdom
I'm A Fashion Design Student. Loves The XX And Bloc Party. Images included in this blog consists of mine and inspirational images by others, link to take you to where I originally found them is placed beneath image.

29/09/2010


These Images are from War hero on dazed digital.
I found these images very moving, due to the dramatic make up and stern faces.
The garments on the left are Jacket by Calvin Klein; chainmail vest by Roberto Cavalli; hat from Reworks; metal harness by Bliss Lau;
Bullet corset by The Blonds
And the garments on the right are Body cast by Una Burke
Trousers by Topman Design; belt by D&G .
I really find the intricate of the body cast interesting with how the silhouettes  can be altered.
Images from : http://www.dazeddigital.com/fashion/article/7822/1/war-hero

No comments:

Post a Comment