About Me

My photo
Cardiff, United Kingdom
I'm A Fashion Design Student. Loves The XX And Bloc Party. Images included in this blog consists of mine and inspirational images by others, link to take you to where I originally found them is placed beneath image.

29/09/2010


Whilst in London I visited the Maison Martin Margiela’s 20 exhibition at Somerset house,
I’d never seen his work before and found the concepts very interesting,
Such as the recycled garments, using items such as lots of pair of leather gloves in their original structure to create a completely different garment.
In the image on the right I like how the different layers and tones of denim create the effect of more volume.
Right Image From  : http://www.todayandtomorrow.net/2009/02/10/maison-martin-margiela-artisanal-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment